Does anyone know how much it is to have the jonas brothers at a sweet 16

around next year though but my DH and i are honestly looking into it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• ALOT...I would contact someone fromt their website
    Anonymous

• why is this in the 9 to 12 age section..but more importantly....You want to WASTE a ton of money on the freaking Jonas brothers? Oh please. Besides, they probably would laugh at you when you contact them about it anyway.
    Anonymous

• About $50,000.00 for the evening plus traveling expenses, accommodations and food etc.
    Anonymous

• I would say atleast $50,000 or more, if they will even do it. Seriously, why would you want to do this for a birthday party? Nothing like wasting money. Not something I would even consider, even if I had the money to do so.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• They don't do small gigs like that anymore. They are in the bigtime now. I would say invest that money in her college or wedding fund. Heck! try to find a band that plays there songs.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Hi, Im sorry but who is your 16-year-old. Jesus, Ghandi, Mother Theresa? If you are serious I imagine that your kid is spoiled rotten.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• *YAWN* ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    Anonymous

• No one on Cafe Mom would know the answer to this question!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:52 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Huh??? We are all Moms here who are trying to get by, and sharing money SAVING advice! I can't imagine any child that needs a party with the Jonas Brothers, we need to get our kids used to being happy with the little things in life not by spoiling them! Spoil them with love, not material things!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 4:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• a good five grand is what it is costing me to get ashley tisdale, demi lovato, and kelly clarkson at my daughters birthday coming up
    momyof3girls

Answer by momyof3girls at 1:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009