pain mean labor soon? plz real quick..

i just got to come off my nifedipine a few days ago and since yesterday i have horrid pains almost constantly on my cervix..usually i get those quick jabs but these kinda linger for a minuet.. and last night i started gettin bad back pains that came and went all night nothing to close to wanna time and today im doing the same thing.i also have had a lot more discharge the last few days too..i dont have a uti or yeast infection because my ob checked when i told her about it a few days back...i have alot of pressure but i know its cuz hes head down and dropped some.this is my third baby and u would think i would know by now....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh and my df is gettin bad back pains in his lower back and tummy cramps like contractions too for a few days now...and my 3 yr old dd has been acting way up.
    Anonymous

• My only advice would be to time the pains, sometimes they are more regular than you realize until you give yourself a bit to sit down and pay attention to them...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• It could be soon, but you could also go through that for several weeks before anything happens. Just for your info (not trying to be rude), but your fiancée and daughter having pains and acting weird has nothing to do with what your body is going through. LOL, sorry but I had to add that!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I was having real bad pains in my lower abdomen and when I finally went to the hospital a nurse told me "those are not labor pains, that is lower ligament pain". I was also having lower back pains but further apart and not even nearly as painful. She said the back pain was labor pains but those were a piece of cake compared to the pains in my lower abdomen. I was sent home and came back about 10 hours later when I just could not stand the pain in my abdomen anymore.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2009