Advice needed! What would you do? So Nervous!

My dh is trying to get into a private club & they have to interview ME! So Monday at 6:30 they are coming over to do the interview. I think 2/3 guys will come..
Since its 6:30, will they be expecting a dinner? Should I cook something for them? Just have a snack?
I dont know what to do!
Help me out here ladies! Im sooo nervous! I could end up ruining dh chance of getting into this & i dont want my first impression to be rude or anything...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• I agree with the others. Have something available, don't knock yourself out. Offer it to them if they decline, you are off the hook. If they accept, you were ready for them. Be yourself. You'll do fine! Good luck.
    Kristin21

Answer by Kristin21 at 1:39 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Why don't you have finger foods or you can cater from a nice restuarant
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i agree with pp
    you could serve finger foods that way not only do you not have to clean up a big mess in the kitchen it will also give you more time to talk to the club members.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Have your local deli make up some sandwiches and get some pre made potato salad. By a pie and a cake and take a deep breath, you will do fine...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Ask your husband. Really. he should know what's expected if he's so keen on getting into this club.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:28 AM on Jul. 25, 2009