In need of friends, my best friends moved away.

Hello,
Have any of you had close friends that you could talk to all night? Ones that would laugh at your stupidness, or you could laugh at things just to laugh. I seem to make friends quickly from all over, and all ove rthe world. I have friends that I talk to, but not my most intimate things or secrets, nothing that my best friends know. But I get so attached to them and their kiddos, and for some reason they always have to move. I'm tired of crying, and missing them. Would love to find close friends again, and ones I can honestly say are my best friends.

1crazyhousehold

Asked by 1crazyhousehold at 9:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know how u feel hon! It sucks to have to say that my "bestest buds" live on the whole other side of the country!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 24, 2009