How can I find out if my husband has myspace or facebook?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• You ask him.
    Anonymous

• search his name and the school where he graduated from. also you can do an email search and that will pull it up. you just login into your facebook or myspace then go to friends and search. or you can just ask him. unless you think he would lie then just go behind his back and find out for yourself.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• How about asking him!
    onehotgal

Answer by onehotgal at 10:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• LOL...I was going to say ask him too...maybe a little more info OP?
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• actually i haven't asked him but he's lied about other things. he's looked up putting porn on his cell. you're very lucky if you feel if you ask you get truthful answers. wish more of that went around. he's got a lot of groups other than ms and fb.
    Anonymous

• You can check the history on your computer. But i'm sure if you're asking him about it and he's denying it(if he does have one) he's smart enough to delete the history I'm sure.

You should also look for nicknames he uses, not just his real name when you do a search. Or any hobbies he has "skiguy101" stuff like that....if you really are paranoid about it. But i'd say if your relationship has gotten to that point and he's myspacing or facebooking(are those verbs??LOL) then I'd say maybe you should start searching for a good attorney instead.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 11:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Ask him, or ask his friends/family, go to fb or myspace and do a search on his name and see if you get any hits.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I guess i should clarify my answer, what i meant was there's nothing wrong with him doing either of those things(ms or fb) but if he's lying about it and you do find a profile for him it I'd say there's probably other things he's lying about as well. Unless of course if he knows you are super insecure, then maybe he doesn't want to tell you because you'll make something out of it that it really isn't. I hope i didn't confuse you there LOLLLL But if we can have a myspace, why can't our hubbies/SO's? I have guys on my list and we are JUST FRIENDS.

it's a trust issue, you need to figure out if you trust him enough or not and communicate with each other about it. Otherwise may as well call it quits.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 11:03 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Search his name or email address. Be forewarned on Facebook, there is a privacy setting that if he sets, you won't be able to find him. My friend has hers set up that way.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• oh mommies thank you ALL. you have comforted me I am honored. Thank You for your friendships and offerings.
    Anonymous