From your experience, what do you think?

I know that I have a really good chance of being pregnant since we did it every other day on the designated ovulation days. I don't start my period till next week and this would be my second pregnancy so I know what to look for. But...so far, I'm extremely emotional, constipated, my resting heart rate is up, headaches, lightheaded, I can't go more than 4 hours without eating (not necessarily eating a ton, but I will be starving by that time). I'm also having cramps every so often and really bad lower back pain for like 3 days now. I don't get this way before my period. I usually crave carbs (which I haven't been..mostly healthy stuff) and bloating. My breasts don't hurt yet but I dont think I got that until 6 weeks on my last pregnancy.

Anyways, what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh and I've also been taking naps during the day and I feel like I'm lacking energy
    Anonymous

• you could either be pregnant, or have the mindset that you could be pregnant, so the symptoms could be real, or just your brain giving you the symptoms cuz you think you are. so there's not really a way to know until you take a test.
    Anonymous

• sometimes people trick themselves into feeling pregnant.. I've done it a million times so I'm not really sure what to tell ya. All I know is that the First Response pregnancy tests are the best ones out there.. and they can tell you like.. 5 days before you miss your period (not guaranteed of course but I've used lots of types and those are really accurate)
    Good luck!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• You just typed out all pregnancy symptoms (you know that you did haha), so why are you asking us what we think? Just wait a week, I know it seems long, but that's the only way to know.
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2009