Could I Be Pregnant?

I took a pregnancy test and the line was very very faint i went back later and it showed up a little better but still was faint. i took another one later that evening it came back negative. I don't know if i should believe my first instincts or my second? I've also missed my period it was due July 18th. My last period was June 18th... Its a week late. Help anyone???

KendrickNKens1

Asked by KendrickNKens1 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I took 3 with faint lines before it finally showed up loud and clear a week later. You're probably pregnant. If the line shows up at all, it means it detected the pregnancy hormone. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I would take another test - and maybe take one that gives a digital readout. I know they are more expensive, but may give you a more clear answer.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• It's a lot more easy to accept when you see the "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant" digital answer, but I think that you're pregnant. Congrats :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• With my daughter I took two tests and there was a line and a half... sounds like you're pregnant to me.
    boomerwife01

Answer by boomerwife01 at 1:59 AM on Jul. 25, 2009