what would you do?

kinda a dark question, but i'm just curious. if you were raped or robbed and the person told you not to call the cops or else they would kill you and your family, and they meant business, what would you do? would you say *F* it and call the cops and protective custody? or not tell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not tell.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 10:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Uggh I hope to never be in that situation, BUT, since it's just hypothetical, I would just stay quiet. My family's lives and wellbeing are more important to me than my own. What kind of a life would it be for me or my family to be on the run?
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• OP here! I forgot to answer my own question lol. I dont care if it was just for intimidation not. I wouldnt tell either. Not worth the risk.
    Anonymous

• that's tough.. I'd want to go to the cops.. but I'd probably stay quiet if they threatened my children.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• He wouldn't have a chance, I'd shoot his sorry ass!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I would tell..I wouldn't give anyone that power over me. In all likilihood, they wouldn't know where you lived, unless they followed you home and that's where you were raped. They're just talking shit, they don't want to get caught and they're playing on your weakness.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2009