I KEEP GETTING UTI

EVERYTIME MY MAN GO DOWN ON ME I ALWAYS SEEM TO GET AN UTI, I LOVE IT WHEN HE DO IT BUT I DONT LIKE THE INFECTION. SO FOR THE LAST MONTH OR TWO HE HAVED DONE IT BUT I MISS IT. I HAVE BEEN DRINKING ALOT OF WATER AND TRY USE THE RESTROOM BEFORE AND AFTER. THE DR TOLD ME TO DRINK CRANBERRY JUICE BEFORE AND AFTER SEX AND USE THE RESTROOM . I HOPE THAT WORK. HAVE THIS EVER HAPPEN TO YOU ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Health

• Have you told the dr it's after oral sex? Perhaps your man is passing on some bacterial infection. Do you make sure he doesn't get bacteria from your anus near your vagina? Some men use a finger in a woman's ass to heighten oral sex pleasure. If they forget they sometimes insert the same finger in her vagina and then you can get a uti. Next time eat some yogurt for a day or so before oral sex and tell him to steer clear of your ass. See if that helps.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• yes i try to make sure that NOW because i did realize that i would get it when he do get close to anus then back to vagina. so when he do it i try to remind him once he go to the anus then he can't go back to the vagina.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• ur dr should send out a cultur to see what kind of bacterial is causeing the infection most infections are caused by ecoli try having ur man rinseout his mouth befor going down on ya and see if this works
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 9:24 AM on Jul. 25, 2009