does this piss anyone else off? christain cult hating gays and soilders

this video made me sick how can people be so damn hateful and arrogant?

please watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlVZNxa8qpU

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's disgusting. They give Christians a bad name.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 3:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• oh yeah this is old...they've actually been here at Ft. Campbell, they go to different bases and protest, mainly during funerals of our soldiers. thankfully though, there is a motorcycle group that finds out where they are and uses their bikes to drown them out so that those in mourning doesn't have to hear their nasty words....
    Anonymous

• i was just sent to me tonight. im so livid right now how can those ppl call themselvs christains and be so hateful?
    Anonymous

• OMFG! I couldn't even watch the whole thing, That's just crasy!!!!!!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i agree-its crap! im actually waiting for them to come here (i live on an airforce base in arkansas) so i can protest their protesting. lmao! actually i am being very serious....im waiting for the day!!! :) when it happens...i will be posting pics
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• btw i havent seen the video and my 2 year old is in my lap so i will not expose him to the hatred i have heard they have...i will watch it later.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I've seen these people up close. I live not far from Laramie, WY (where Matthew Shephard was murdered for being gay). These people come up my way on a regular basis to celebrate his murder.

They celebrate and condone murder. This is not Christianity.

Thankfully, there is the motorcycle group that peacefully protects the soldiers families.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Makes me sick, and I am a christian. A true christian though. One who follows the Bible and doesn't condemn others. Let God be the judge of all. I am happy to hear about this motorcycle group. That warms my heart.
    Anonymous

• These people have obviously not read the Bible right. I do believe it says we should not Judge. That is God's job. I wanted to cry for those poor kids. They have no clue what the words they use even mean! They are the kind that makes Christianity seem so horrible.

I feel so bad for the familes and friends that have had to deal with those horrible people outside the furnerals for their loved ones.
    Anonymous

• these our fringe not the majority!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2009