Favorite Meal at Chili's!

My birthday is this weekend. Money is super duper tight but hubby insists on taking me to dinner. We'll be heading out to Chili's and taking advantage of their '2 for $20' special.

What would YOU order?

ivansmom07

Asked by ivansmom07 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would order the all you can eat chips and salsa, big mouth bite minis, and a desert :)
    im loving chilis right now
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• btw HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I just realized 3 years out of the boonies and living the big city, I still have never been to a chili's. lol. Tell me what you get and if it is good!

also HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (in case I don't log on much this weekend)

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Fajitas is my favorite thing at Chili's for sure. And Happy B-Day, btw!
    Anonymous

• I like the house steak or the chicken breast that has BBQ sauce, cheese, green peppers and onions. YUMMY!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• OH! Here's a link:

http://www.chilis.com/menu/default.asp?catID=55&tierID=161&menuType=Dine%20In

...thanks, ladies!

Robyn, I'm not a huge fan of Chili's. It's blah food for me but the fact that hubby is taking is out is all that matters!
    ivansmom07

Answer by ivansmom07 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Happy Birthday! I've never been to Chili's ~ Guess I'm not missing much by your last response! =O) LOL
    nookers

Answer by nookers at 11:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• We did that deal for our date night last week. The menu is selective, but we did the chips and salsa for appetizer, i got a bacon burger and hubby got the chicken tacos, and for desert we had the white chocolate molten cake (or whatever it's called). Soooo yummy.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Hah! ok, I'll just stick to taco bell's 99 cent burritos lol. Speaking of men doing nice things, I'm going to see if I can convince mine to go get me some chocolate...
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I'm too broke to eat there. I went there like 12 years ago and I liked their fajitas and appetizers. Happy Birthday!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2009