These Symptom's?

My last period was June 18th. I've Missed My period so far. It was Due July 18th But it has yet to come. No PMS. But i sleep a lot. Im always tired i cant go without a nap. But now 5weeks have passed. Im not that sleepy anymore but im still lazy. I eat a lot. I get a bloated belly which my friend calls a pregnant belly. I feel dizzy this mornin i felt like a had to throw up but didnt. Certain smells disgust me. I get hot really quick. I use to hate the air condition but now i can sleep under it without a blanket. I took a pregancy test and got a very very faint line. am i pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Probably. Take another test in a few days or go to the dr tomorrow.
    Anonymous

• If its your first kid, you probably wouldn't have a pregnant belly yet. You might just be bloated. Take another test.
    Anonymous

• if there is a line i would say you are pregnant. you could do a different brand (like the yes/no ones) if you want to rule out some kind of error
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2009