I've started to break out like crazy and am looking for a safe acne treatment to use while pregnant? Someone please help!

xoxneanxox

Asked by xoxneanxox at 11:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure there is anything you can take while pregnant. I would ask a doctor about any astringent or cleaner bc I know a lot of them are harmful during pregnancy.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 11:11 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• nothing worked for me. I looked like a 13 year old boy when I was pregnant. I finally just started washing my face with Dial hand soap and that helped some (and I stress the word some).
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:11 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i know what you're going through, i'm going through it myself, it sucks! i started using the clearskin line from avon and it works really good. get the astrigent too, if you decide to buy it, it helps your skin not be so oily later.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• try a all natural oatmeal and goatmilk soap. If you can find it online or in a healthfood store. It really works wonders, and its very safe!
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• try putting honey soap on your face it is antibacterial by nature
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2009