2 weeks :D

on my two week wait..im so anxious..had sex on the day i ovulated then every other day.. can i take a test before my missed period or should i wait...wish me baby dustt :D

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i would wait for a goood weeks or even two after you have officially missed your period only due to you need to let the hcg hormone level rise and i knew i was pregnant before i took a test this is my 3rd baby i am currently 9 weeks and 4 days i didnt find out til i was 5 weeks along that is the earlyest you could find out or unless u got super hormones lol and u find out sooner good luck baby dust to you@!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I always have luck with an at home pregnance test the day after I'm late. However, the times I've tested early, they've always been wrong.
    Good luck!!! Baby dust!
    CMcLaws

Answer by CMcLaws at 12:05 AM on Jul. 25, 2009