vaginal piercings

do u have this done would u ever get it done really what is your input on this I heard the big O is fantastic I just don't have the guts to have it donewhat is your opinion

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No way would I ever. I'm terrified of needles of any kind, so that alone would be the end of that story.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I have one. It came unscrewed and fell out while I was sleeping so I had to go back and do it again. It's awesome. It only hurts when they are doing it...and for like 2 seconds. The second the needle comes out, it stops hurting. Really.....it only hurts for a sec.

MandiDueAug09

Answer by MandiDueAug09 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i would not, does not interest me. I have had my nostril pierced off and on for about 15 years now and had nipple done, fell out overnight and closed up( I was so pissed). had belly but got infected so i took it out. vaginal and tongue are not me. I would love to get a monroe or lip piercing though!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• It depends on what you are piercing. I had a vertical clit hood piercing. It was awesome. It made walking through the grocery store in jeans quite fun, KWIM? Some of the other piercings are just for looks. There are labial piercings or a horizontal clit hood piercing that really have no effect on orgasm (not physically anyway, I suppose to confidence of showing it off would change things a bit but that is more psychologial). There is no such thing as a vaginal piercing as the vagina is internal but you can pierce the lips outside it. Go for the VCH if you are looking for heightened orgasm.

I didn't think it hurt--just a pinch really. You don't have to watch them do it so you can avoid seeing the needle. Obviously, you have to strip & show all but they are very professional. Mine was a bit tender for an hour or so but after that, no problems at all. It healed very quickly.

Good luck & have fun!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i had my clit pierced but didnt really improve sensation at least not in me but all and all sex was better cause i felt sexier with it. im gettin it redone but as far as the labia piercings i wouldnt do id be afriad ti would get caught durin love making
    Anonymous

• Uhhh, No, I'll pass
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• ouch and no the only vaginal piercing I want is hubby's stiffy
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• my cousin used to have one and when she walked she would cum...lol...i dont know if its like that for everyone but she enjoyed it lol....im to afraid of the pain so i wont get one lol
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 12:21 AM on Jul. 25, 2009