what is it?

I'd a section and tubes tied june 10th 2009. I only feel pain on my left side and it kinda feels hard/swollen like. I was told I'd feel some pain... But the hard spot is what concerns me.. It hurt from the left side of my belly button down to the insecion. Anyone have any ideas as tpo what it could be? Other than my body healing I mean? :) any advice is welcomed:) I'm going to call my OB monday....

oddballj

Asked by oddballj at 11:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its still very early in your healing process. I know its not comfortable but it could take awhile. For me personally It took 8 weeks just for my incision to heal and then i felt discomfort for a long time after. Even just touching the skin on my lower belly was sore many months later. i think you just need more time to heal. the "hard" area can be inflammation or just scar tissue. Calling your Ob can't hurt. Hope you find some relief soon. Have you tried icing the area? Just incase it is still some inflammation??
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Turns out its a bacterial infection. Dr said to use heat pad... Started oozing about 10 mins ago and hub ran to get me stuff:) so sweet.
    oddballj

Answer by oddballj at 11:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2009