Does anyone shop online?

how safe do you feel giving out your credit card info? Is paypal free? Would you shop more online if you could pay by check? what form?

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 11:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Paypal is my payment of choice... and if you get their debit card and use it you get 1% cash back.

Anytime I have had trouble either with a credit card or with paypal online they are very quick to resolve the issue.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I give my credit card number out all the time online. I've never had any problems.

Yes, paypal is free to customers, the seller pays those fees.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am an Ebay junkie. I have found stores that sell exactly what I am looking for and I have never had a problem with paypal. Does people really still use checks anymore?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I use PayPal all the time...I am an eBay junkie too......
    BradensMom2004

Answer by BradensMom2004 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• We shop occasionally on line, wal-mart mostly. Often they have deals that are not in the store. We use a prepaid visa, which has only a certain amount. I figure that way if they get the number it can't be used more than the amount on the card.

As far as using checks, I write one a month on average, to my paper guy. I could eliminate that and have it taken out automatically but I just haven't done it yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 25, 2009