Why do you like cafemom?

Tell me how you find cafemom and why do you like it?

fikko

Asked by fikko at 6:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I like meeting new people and making friends, I love the surveys, polls, and now this answer section...I also enjoy the groups.
    sweetmissy_05

Answer by sweetmissy_05 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Love chatting with other women, hopefully adding a little laughter and encouragement along the way. I love the open forum of posts for working on my writing skills. I love answering these questions and helping others. I love the groups who offer me learning in different areas...most of all I love the support that being in a community of women offers.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• ""Tell me how you find cafemom and why do you like it? ""     www.cafemom.com  is how you find it. and I like it for all the diversity it offers.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I was a new mom and went to club mom to ask a question and found cafemom there when it was only a few weeks old. I must say, it is my favorite hobby and passtime! I have made great friends here and can come here for support, to vent, for a laugh, advice and to support others. I don't like some of the petty judgmental stuff I see, but I guess in a community of women, there's no escaping it. I have been able to avoid most of that sort of drama and having much love for the cafemom community!
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I have someone to talk to all the time. I meet women from all over the country, all races, ethnic groups, educational levels, backgrounds, older, younger...you get it. In my area and circles I wouldn't meet anyone like that. There are interesting discussions all the time. You can find support anytime about anything and you are challenged to rethink things. It is a great community to belong to!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 9:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• There's something about being in a group of other moms that just feels good. No matter how different your backgrounds are, you all share some of the same ups and downs of motherhood and relationships. You can take comfort in knowing that SOMEONE on here has been through something similar and you feel empowered by the knowledge that you might be able to give support to someone else. And best of all, it's always available! I've only been here a few days, but I already love it!
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 12:31 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I like it because it gives us a chance to be involved and help other moms with advice based on our personal experience. I believe everyone has a story  that is worth talking about and sharing with others. Also knowing that it is for just mother's makes it special, a place where we can bond and honestly share what is on our minds and in our hearts.

whisperz_2004

Answer by whisperz_2004 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2008