What'd you do? Where did you go? Who'd you see?

I slept a lot. I made a quick run with my son to McDonalds to get dessert. I saw my Comadres son through the peephole but I was too scared to open the door. lol! No one ever comes to visit and I had just woken up, livingroom was a mess and I was just wearing a tank top no bra and shorts.

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ya, I WANT TO do that sometimes too, but I didn't answer the door once, JUST once and they called 911 to make sure I was ok...OYE! Granted I love my neighbors and value their concern but DAYUMN! I wanna be left alone sometimes too!

(I have severe arthritis(DJD,RA and OA and acute sciatica and I love my narcotics!) and they worry)
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• When my sisters kids are in school we go walking to the mall in the morning and window shop and once the stores open we go look for good deals.

Usually I either go to the stores with my kids, to the park to feed the ducks and go to the playground afterword and go to my moms house. I don't really hang out with to many people cuz done that and it's way to much drama for me, it always ends up with he said she said BS and I'm sick of it. We go camping a lot and we have family days every weekend with my hubby and kids. And usually we will go for a drive, park, shop, lake, river or diferent town, it's our bonding as a family time.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Today, got up at 8am, was lazy until noon. Got ready and I took our boys to the dentist, picked up our other son from a sleepover, came home made pizza, went swimming in our pool for a couple hours, had ice cream, watched a little tv and then they all went to bed... Sleeping like rocks from playing hard today... Now I'm going to snuggle up with a good book and try to stay awake for my nightly phone call from my Hubby who's 900 miles from home... Nighty Night...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:56 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Today I went to the store for a few groceries, came back and fed my sleepy family. Called a friend and did some housework. Boy do I know how to live...lol
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:05 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Mrs.Leftlane I LOOOVVE when my son goes swimming at my friends house for 2 reasons. First, he will eat anything he usually never eats because it makes kids hungry! He will eat green beans, salad, fruit, beans...all the stuff he won't eat other days. and 2. He goes to bed the FIRST time I tell him to lol.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I guess I misread the question lol.

My hubby didn't work today so we went shopping for my sons birthday party
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:11 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I spend most of the day in the garage while my hubby,brother and dad worked on my Camero. We are restoring a 91 Camero, since it was the year I graduated.
    The paint job would have cost me $5,000 if I had to have it done by a shop, there was some body work that had to be done too. But I only had to pay $250 for a gallon of paint and a few other things. I LOVE my daddy! :D
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:14 AM on Jul. 25, 2009