Vent about my bf....

So my bf just left (it's almost midnight) 2 run an "errand". How fu*kin stupid does he think I am?! Im 33 weeks & he doesn't give me any help what-so-ever. I had 2 paint the nursery, I do all the yard work & everything around the house. I also run a business out of our home so it's not like I'm being lazy or selfish, but is it wrong of me 2 want some help?! I have the worst feeling that he's cheating on me, I mean we haven't had sex in MONTHS!! & believe me, I've tried! He wants nothing 2 do w/ me OR the pregnancy. He won't feel the baby kick, wites me off when I try 2 tell him about Dr. appts...I don't know what to do anymore. I sat him down & told him what was on my mind a couple times, but it obviously hasn't sunk in. I believe we owe it 2 our un-born child 2 try & work things out, but I really feel like it's doing more harm than good. Stress is not what I need right now (does any1?!), but I'm lost. Sry & thanks 4 listening

mandi0986

Asked by mandi0986 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like he needs to open up maybe there is something hes not telling u??? and some men dont like hte feeling of the baby kickin it kinda grosses them out....he should not be running arrarands late at night like that not unless its to get u someting to eat......about the sex maybe hes affraid hes gonna hurt hte baby?......my man was but he told me and i said no the baby wont get hurt....lol.....so just sit him down and ask him why havnt u had sex what are u doing late at night and do u plan on being in this childs life.....u need to know what he is feeling and thinking....good luck
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I was once in a similar situation, and let me tell you something. The worst thing that you can do for a child is try and keep the father around if he doesn't want to be around. A child will pick up on that....and the child will pick up on the stress and tension that it will cause between the two of you. I'm not saying leave him, only you can make that decision. I would think the same thing if I were in your shoes (again)....but I think that almost any problem can be worked on to make a wonderful relationship. However, it has to be for more than your child.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 11:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am in the same boat right now, except i am not pregnant and I know mine is cheating. It does create a lot of tension, a lot of anxietyy and a lot of pain. the only reason I am here is because until I get a job, I do not have anywhere to go. The way I found out that he was cheating was I installed a spyware program on our computer and read his emails. yeah, maybe that was sneaky but so was he. This is my life too. Part of me is wanting to just deck him and run away but the other part doesn't want to lose him either. We have 3 kids and it just kills me that he wants to be with the whore instead of us. its just not fair. But the worst thing you can do is accuse him if he really isn't. I have seen men get scared to have babies and this is just the way they handle it. talk to him and ask him if he is scared. ask him if he has questions about the pregancy/new baby. If he won't open up then go further. good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2009