I haven't heard from my Dr. yet, should I call her?

I went in on Tuesday to have the doc take a look at my knee. She seemed concerned about it and sent me down on Wednesday to have some Xrays done. She said she'd call me when she had the results- it should be Friday. Well, I didn't get a call from her, so I'm wondering if I should call Monday to ask her, or to schedule another appointment or something.

mommymonkey

Asked by mommymonkey at 11:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Health

• doesn't that just set you off, god I hate that. doctors are just like that. rest assured though that if the tech found anything BAD BAD a radiologist would have reviewed them on the spot. It's good that you haven't heard anything - that means what's wrong is minor or so minor that nothing at all was found except that you verbalize a complaint.

on monday morning give doc a call even through voice mail or 730 am answering service message for a callback just for your peace of mind.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jul. 25, 2009