what do you think of hickies?

I think they are DISCUSTING!!! BUT, i went out last night and had some fun.. lol. I ended up meeting up with a guy the has supposably had been trying me since high school (5 years ago since i graduated so it was like 7 yrs ago total back in the 10th grade) anyways we were making out and stuff and well to make a long story short i have 3 nasty ass hickies and i swear i didn't think he was sucking THAT hard to make them!! eww.... Oh and no i didn't have sex with him....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Visible hickies are something that teens do. I don't mind a good hickey but it has to be something you can hide. It just looks tacky on an adult.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• LOL when my hubby and I first got together we could put "secret" hickies on each other, places that nobody else would ever see. Now we both think they are yucky looking! LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:10 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I LOVE hickies. I love getting them and I love giving them. On the rare occaisions my husband gets carried away enough to give me one I wear it proudly. He hasn't gotten that carried away in a while :( And he won't let me give him any. He thinks it's weird :p

I'm not ashamed for the world to know I had a good time with my beloved :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Hickies are the worst! Sometimes they do happen by accident in the heat of the moment. What I can't understand are the couples who walk around with these things all over their necks YUCK! It's usually the people who you'd never guess were getting laid in the first place LOL!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:15 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• ha ha the worst part was that i had to work ALLL day and i'm a server SOOO i tried my best to cover them up and i THOUGHT i did a pretty good job but my GM (general manager) called me out on it!!! lol she's cool as hell tho so she just told me to put some more make up on... then made fun of me the whole shift!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Hickies are gross in my opinion. In middle/high school I can always remember the trashy kids having hickies all the time.
    Anonymous

• i have to agree with Ati_13...I LOVE hickies...i have 5 right now....shit i could careless what someone thinks of them!! i had a LOT of fun getting them...lol...i give my hubby them below the neck...he works in the public and i dont want someone to say something to him..lol...i love getting my neck sucked and if he isnt doing it right i let him know lol...i tell him HARDER....

Its all good if you call me tacky...i wear that label proudly...lol...
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 12:18 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• krazi, I'm totally with you! Who wants to be worried about what people will think later when it intensifies everything and feels so good right now? Lol. Not to mention that they're a badge. It says "yeah, I had good sex last night... what about you?" :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Funny story...
    My inlaws had foster kids, so one of the teenage boys goes for a weekend home visit and when he comes back he is covered with hickies. Which he shouldn't have because he was restricted from seeing girls, he was supposed to be working on his relationship with his parents. So anyway, when he came back and I saw his neck I asked how he got so many hickies, when he wasn't allowed to see any girls. His response was priceless..." What these are hickies, my wiener dog Bowser was so happy to see me she couldn't help biting me."
    Yeah, OK Kevin. LOL
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:26 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I used to love them as a teen but as soon as I got older I realized how I hate to see them. I don't want to see evidence that you got some last night! lol. Last week I went to In-n-out and a tatted up cashier guy had DARK ones on his neck, it was kind of unappetizing....so instead of getting a Double-Double I just got a cheeseburger. lol. Maybe I could lose weight if I saw more hickies.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 25, 2009