Could It Truely Be?

If the positive line is faint but you can see it in the light but you can tell its a plus sign?. missed period also. due july 18th... but no sign.. Its a week late now.. i want as many answers and help as possilble. If so what to do and what help can you give me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A faint line, is still a line. I think you're pregnant. Just call your doctor or local health department, if you don't have insurance, and get a pregnancy test. Good Luck! oh, and Congrats, if you are! :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• If you can see a faint line on the pregnancy test meaning that it is positive, than I would say you are probably pregnant. I would wait a few more days and test again just to be sure. It might be too soon for the test to totally pick up pregnancy hormones so in a few days that line should be darker. You can also get a blood test done at the doctor's office if you want to be FOR SURE.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• a faint line is still a line it is a positve, but if you waited too long to look at the test then it can be a false positve. So as long as you looked at the test with in the time that was needed give or take five minutes it sounds that you are pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I had 3 faint positives and sure enough, I'm 30 weeks pregnant now.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• congrats mommy. . . faint is still a positive. If you are unsure or don't want to trust the test they you could either buy a different brand or contact your doc for conformation and to get your prenatal vitamins started. You want to make sure you are taking your vitamins.

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• i had 3 negatives, and i was pregnant. Sometimes those tests just dont work. make yourself and appointment. If you arent pregnant, then you need to know whats going on anyways.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• if you read the inst. (i read it like ten times cause i had this) ANY shade of a line means yea. if you not fully sure if you believe it go down to a clinic and take a test. some of them do a lab thing some just stick a stick in your pee cup. either way they will find out
    bkwrmem

Answer by bkwrmem at 2:25 AM on Jul. 25, 2009