the one thing

What is the one that your SO does in bed that drives you crazy and not in a good way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He has allergies and sniffles. Everytime he does it I'm ready to pull my panties up-that's what we're talking about right LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• He likes to bite. Sometimes I'm okay with it, but when I am working on the mood and he takes a chunk out I am ready to throw him out the window. I actually threw him off the bed one time. We were working on the heat and he bit me and out of shock I threw him off of me and onto the floor. He was shocked and I was LMAO.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:16 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• He thinks he's kissing passionately, but, in reality, I think he's really trying to consume my face!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• He grinds his teeth when he sleeps - and sometimes groans & moans & talks in his sleep! It used to freak me out... but I have learned to ignore.......
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:22 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• rolls around and sleeps loudly. LOL Our bed is rickety I guess... so it's like being in a boat with him.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• if we are talking mild I'd say snoring...but under the covers it's when he thinks I getting the finger...if ya'know what I mean! lol...I hate that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Omg, Ruttermama, my SO does the exact same thing!! I just want to stick a piece of cardboard or something in his mouth so he can't grind his teeth together anymore. It hurts my jaws just to hear it. Oh && he snores really bad!! I'm more used to it now though, I mean at least I can fall asleep. He used to keep me up with that crap.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:27 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• He messes up the blankets and sheets. In the middle of the night the top sheet and blanket all bunched up and twisted, which drives me crazy, so I have to get up and fix it. Sometimes he untucks them with his feet, which I have to fix in the mornings when I make the bed. Grrrrr!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:18 AM on Jul. 25, 2009