my dh is being such a jerk today, he makes me so mad i just want to punch him right on his nose. whew! I feel better. thanks for letting me vent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Nice vent.

I remember noticing once, when I was feeling a lot pms-y, that dh seemed to be spoiling for a fight and I was right in the mood... except I realized that it was only because I was irritated by the hormones, and I wondered, in that moment, if he was feeling the same way...

So, I wondered -and still wonder- if my hormones are contagious.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:19 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• your dh must be my bf bc he's being such a jerk today too. I wanted to punch his face in this afternoon so bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I stand behind my DH and give him the finger it makes me feel better. Or I imagine slathering his face with strawberry preserves he hates strawberry seeds... then I put glitter on the inside of his shirts so when he puts them on in the dark to go to work he gets it all over his face and glitter never goes away.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Answered at 10:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 by: Anonymous your dh must be my bf bc he's being such a jerk today too. I wanted to punch his face in this afternoon so bad.

it must be in the fuckin air today! or my hubby is married to one and the others bf...i wanna punch him right in the face! UGH

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• OP here. I love this, i'm sorry you girls are in the same boat, but its nice to know I'm not alone. He's driving me nuts. I like the glitter one, lol. that made me laugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• omg...add me to the list. i asked whether or not the vaccuum was picking up the dog hair and all of a sudden i am never satisfied. i only asked one stupid question...just worked 12 hours and i dont attitude. oh but i guess i deserve it bc i walked in front of his precious xbox game...oh no, i might kill the virtual man. lol. how annoying.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I hear you sister!!! men suck, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Glitter you say....hmmm
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:38 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• wow, that is a switch, b/c my dh is a jerk 90% of the time but yesterday was actually pretty nice. maybe he's projecting his assholishness onto every one else right now - sorry! :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:18 AM on Jul. 25, 2009