Have you or anyone you know used LearningRx?

There is a franchise in my area now and wanted a ballpark idea of what it was about and how much it takes to get my child tested. TIA!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Call them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I had tried just about everything including summer reading programs. We have spent hundreds of $$ with no help. My daughter who is 14 is dyslexic. I met a lady here in Colorado Springs who is a Cognitive Brain Therapist who showed me how to play these short games with my daughter. In a few months time she went from 3rd grade reading to 6th grade. Now she is approaching a 9th grade reading level in less than a year’s time!! I took my son who has a learning disability and he improved a grade level in a couple months. They just started up a web site at www.wowzabrain.com where you can buy a subscription and do the games at home with your kids. I hope this helps!
    reneeculver

Answer by reneeculver at 7:31 PM on Jul. 25, 2009