• In the Spotlight:

When some one says "ewww this is so gross try it" do you actually try it?

I do, I think it's just human nature. I want to see how gross it really is. Plus I always want people to try my gross stuff.

Or when someone says "I just farted can you smell it" and then you take a big whiff of the air to see.... That's something I don't do LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends on what it is. However I never take a whiff if someone asks me if I can smell their fart. No thank you.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• yeah i will try food that someone else thinks is gross....what is gross to one person may not be gross to the next.
    A fart...no you don't need to ask if it can be smelt, lol, it would be obvious....
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:29 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Lol. No I don't. I'm really picky with food and usually they're right when they say its gross! I don't whiff peoples farts either!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:33 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• haha I've done something like that I was told that a guy had a big well you know and I looked lol (he was in jeans) I agree with op its human nature

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:39 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• By the time a smell usually gets pointed out.. I've already been hit by it :( And I think you are morally obligated to try gross things from your friends :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 1:08 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• lol it depends on the situation i guess
    i once had those harry potter jellybeans that had flavors like 'grass, vomit, burnt popcorn, and boogers' and i had a few friends that couldnt resist!!!!
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 1:08 AM on Jul. 25, 2009