Any ideas for my sons 14 birthday?

I want to do something with my son for his birthday. He donesn't want to do the zoo thing or anything like that. He says he lives with a jackass....
I need some ideas girls..HELP!

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 12:25 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• take him to a coin store and let him buy a coin then get him a McDonalds big breakfast or do this first!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• 14 is a tricky age. Are there any theme parks near by? That might be fun if it isn't too expensive. Maybe an Imax movie that he wants to see. We used to go bowling a lot at that age but our bowling alley had the black out bowling with the disco balls and black lights... I guess it really depends on where you live. We live in Austin and live music is huge here so my parents used to take us to concerts all the time at that age. A lot of the venues here are all ages. Boys are tough! I'm glad mine is still four lol Good luck ;)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:38 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Who is the jackass he is referring to and why would you want to reward him after being so disrespectful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• What are his intrests.

Maybe take him to a game arcade
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:43 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

Because its his birthday. Grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Oh he was cracking a joke about not wanting to go to the zoo since he can see a mule everyday. I find his humor cute. We kid around together, we are both silly like that.
    He likes the arcade idea loove :D
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:04 AM on Jul. 25, 2009