Just Curious... I am a Christian wife & mama...

What is your opinion on 'toys' in the bedroom? I believe that God intended a man and his wife to enjoy each other to the fullest extent. Song of Solomon is FULL of erotic and sensual poems and sonnets.

But, what do you think about adding things to enhance the sexual experience?

RutterMama

Asked by RutterMama at 12:34 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have on little tiny silver bullet that I hardly use other then that I prefer my hubby he's all the toy I need

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:46 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I as a strong Christian do not use toys in the bedroom but i dont see anything wrong with it God is happy when people get married...The bible says he who finds a wife finds a good thing :) As long as its just you and hubby and you all are honoring God :)

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I agree with Hinson, if I find different I am sure you will se me post it. but I do suggst prayer. If in doubt PRAY, god will speak to us. Trust me I have my own questions lol.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 12:49 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I think I agree... I know it sounds silly - but it is honoring God when you are intimate with your spouse. It is what He intended - it can be a form of worship... knowing that this is a gift from Him for us to enjoy our spouses body's.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:50 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• If God didn't want you to enjoy sex with your husband to the fullest he wouldn't have given you a clitoris :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Haha - I like that one Ati 13!

But what do you guys think about bringing in outside devices??? STRICTLY between husband and wife - not bringing in outside people...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:00 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• as long as BOTH partners are ok with it, I believe toys are GREAT!!! My hubby is military and is gone sooo we have agreed toys are ok. I USUALLY dont use them if he is home, but there are the occasional nights:) anyways, I LOVE the ones that we can use together:) like I said as long as both partners are ok with it I believe it is ok. this is one of those things that can be left to interpretation. some people say no, others say it's fine. also if he isn't comfortable with you having a dildo, you can always buy the stuff to make one shaped like his..YES they really have penis "making" kits that you can make a dildo out of your hubby's member!!! lol... anyways, just thought I would share that tidbit:)
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 1:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• our church leaves that to our own discretion. it isn't really talked about in the bible. i think if it's between you and you husband in private that is fine. i need a little more then just my husband at times. i wish i didn't but i do. mental block. anyway i know that it's not considered a sin.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• "Dear Jesus, How do you feel about vibrators and pocket pussies? Are they a sin?"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• ered at 11:37 PM on Jul. 24, 2009 by: Anonymous
    "Dear Jesus, How do you feel about vibrators and pocket pussies? Are they a sin?"
    ~~~~~
    And you think this is mature right?
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 2:52 AM on Jul. 25, 2009