no sex drive at all

My hubby just got back from his deployment, and i'm 5 months prego.

I have NO sex drive. hes been gone for 5 months. . duh. . .so you would think that by now i'd be all over him. but i don't even want to be touched.

HELP!! I feel horrible, but I have the worst gag relex, so i can't do 'that'
and no matter how hard i try to get in the mood, it does nothing. I just get more and more annoyed with the touching. grrrr

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I enjoy sex like.... maybe 2 times a month. I "just do it" about 3 times a week.

Use lube and fake it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• i can't fake it. i'm not an actress and can't lie. .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Be honest with your hubby - it most certainly could be pregnancy hormones. I would address it with your OB also.

There are some natural aphrodisiacs... do a google search - I know chocolate is one for sure.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:57 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Don't lie- be honest! Just explain to him that you are several months pregnant, and the hormones are making you feel less than sexy. Any real man will understand, even if he isn't exactly thrilled with the idea! As RutterMama said, I would consult a physician too just to make sure there aren't other health issues involved, and they may be able to give you something that will help. Try maybe encouraging other types of physical contact as well- cuddle, talk, hold hands, etc.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 1:02 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Tell him the truth, but offer a hand job as an alternative. yes your pregnant and I understand your not in the mood, and he should understand as well, but lets keep it real, 5 months is a long ass time!! I know i couldnt last that long! If my husband had a medical condition or something that prevented him frrom having sex with me, and i was gone for 5 months with no sex, hed have to give me SOMETHING!!! but thats just me! lol
    jchris

Answer by jchris at 1:55 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Don't do anything that makes you gag or sick. I would explain that to your husband but offer other ways of satisfying him. Also, it's important that he helps you get in the mood so you can enjoy it too. Women usually need a lot of foreplay but men don't. Tell him what you want so he knows how to get you there. If you can't relax enough for this to happen then try other things like taking a bubble bath together or having him give you a massage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Jul. 25, 2009