Do you believe one saved your always saved?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, because it's not in the Bible. God Himself said this:

"When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it." (Ezekiel 33:13)

Remember King Saul was once chosen by God, anointed, and filled with God's Spirit. He became proud and rebelled and the Holy Spirit left him. (1 Samuel 16:14)

2 Peter 2:20,21--For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:18 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• nope...just b/c i was save years ago those not mean i will go to heaven... if i acting like evil bitch.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• no...you can walk away from it.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Yes, once saved... always saved...

HOWEVER - God knows the intentions of your heart when you say the words. So, you can say the words and not necessarily believe them...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Nope, there is no such thing you can become unsaved after baptism and believing in God.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 12:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Nope know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked...
    Source(s):
    Revealation 3:15-17
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• saved sealed and kept till the day of redemption
    he has us in the palm off his hand
    look these up
    blueletterBible.com
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:51 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I think if you are really saved then YES!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Yes. Christs blood is sufficient and perfect sacrifice for my sin, past, present and future. Now will there be earthly consequences, if God wills it to change me or teach me or discipline me.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:58 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Well I can't quote the Bible or anything, but I have always been told that you only have to be saved once. You are supposed to ask for forgiveness everytime you sin, but you don't have to be saved multiple times in your life.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:07 AM on Jul. 25, 2009