Normal or what should i do?

I had a baby 6 months ago. had regular periods till my last one in the begining of june and have not had once since. but i dont think i am pregnant because i have used condoms and have no failures. what do you think it could be? i do not have any stress

victoriak12708

Asked by victoriak12708 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you taken a pregnancy test yet? I would just to be safe. Right around when my son was six months old my period got incredibly heavy out of no where. It could be a hormone thing but I would take a test just to be safe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Condoms aren't very good birthcontrol... I would test to be sure. But maybe you just missed a period... it happens sometimes that you just don't ovulate or ovulate late.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:48 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• idk, i heard that it can take up to year for your body to completely heal after a baby, so maybe your bodys just changing a little?
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I have taken two tests and they were negative
    victoriak12708

Answer by victoriak12708 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I would say its just your hormones and your body adjusting still to having your baby. I wouldn't worry just yet. If you don't have one next month either I'd talk to a dr about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I have a 2 year old thanks to a condom that didn't fail. Take a test.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:02 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I had the same thing happen to wear i would have a period then nothing and we thought i may be pregnant and it was nothing and eventually it came the next month I think its your body still trying to get back to normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jul. 25, 2009