Cute nicknames for your child(ren)

When our son was born we called him our ''nightmere before christmas''. Now that he understands most of what I say I called him rugrat. What do you call your kid(s)?

jmetz4

Asked by jmetz4 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dd is Chelsea we call her Josie sometimes because when she was an infant lil old ladies would come up and ask what her name was, and then say "Oh Josie what a pretty name". Happened all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• chuchi
    nani
    gigi
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• scotia
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• monkey
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• tutis
    turtle
    adoradamia

Answer by adoradamia at 12:48 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• little man, bug, baby blue, monster, Justy, Buggaboo, and well I think that's about it
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• booger beans, hubby started calling her that when she was about 1 week old and it stuck, so now shes; boogs, boog, booger beans, and when shes driving me nuts demon spawn
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• My kids have 2 nicknames

when my first was born and when I first held him I called him lovebug cuz he just snugged up to me and once he started to get older and crawl and got all chunkey we called him bubba

My little one when he was born I called him poookey and now that he is 8 months and eats everything in sight and I mean he eats anything and everything I call him oinkey
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:57 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• all of those are so cute!
    when my son was born his dad gave him the nickname Pookie, and he's been called that ever since! it fits him too well, so we call him Pook, Pookie, and PookieBear. haha..

he was born during the snowstorm in January, we were completely snowed in, so at first my MIL called him SnowBaby, which was cute, but didnt really stick..
    Hes jus Pookie now!
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Answered at 12:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 by: vabchmommy

booger beans, hubby started calling her that when she was about 1 week old and it stuck, so now shes; boogs, boog, booger beans, and when shes driving me nuts demon spawn

i forgot to add that lol. when i was pregnant and he would do the wave and such in my belly he gained the name "skittles- the demon child". there is a much longer story to it but that is the jist.

jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 25, 2009