Homeless man yelled at me...What does it even mean?

Yesterday I stopped to get fast food for my family. As I was driving out of the parking lot a man was sitting on the corner holding a sign that said "Hungry need food". As I was driving past he yells out "YOUVE GOT FOOD GO- F*CK YOUR DUCK!"
I was just speechless, my 10 year old was all, "Mom, what did he say?" I couldn't even answer. lol

Nathskitten

Asked by Nathskitten at 1:16 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would have just told him I just fucked my duck and now I 'm hungry! J/K, ok in all seriousness before I get bashed for joking. My nephew is schizophrenic and if he is not on his meds or does not stay in the group home he is supposed to. He can get pretty weird. He broke into my house a couple of years ago and I had to call the cops because he was saying he just bought my house on the computer!?! After they took him for a 48 hr. I came into my house and just started weeping. He cooked himself some meat I had defrosting in the fridge, stacked every single pillw and cushion on my bed and then yeah, proceeded to sleep in my bed. The sheets were just thrown away. The thing that made me sad was of all the movies he could have put in the VCR he put in Aladdin. When he was a boy he loved Disney movies. It is very sad. He has been doing good for 2 years and visits me and I buy him clothes and stuff. I love him.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:10 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Couldn't he have said Dick instead of Duck?
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:18 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I have no idea what that means. He really told you to go fuck your duck?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:19 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• he has mental probs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• A lot of homeless people have mental illnesses. I wouldn't even try to begin to guess what he meant or why he said it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Hes jealous cuz he has no money for food cuz he wasted his life away! And he speds the little money he gets on cigarettes and alcohol! I hate when I see homeless people who have signs that say "need money for food" as their taking a drag of a cig!

Biggest pet peeve for homeless people though is when I see them with an animal!!! its like "IF YOU CANT FEED YOURSELF YOU DONT NEED A F*ING DOG!!!"

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:20 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• That is so upsetting!!!! Wow I would have been speechless too for a good while. Just try to put into perspective how bad our economy is. This guy might not only have been really homeless maybe his mind was messed up and angry too as a druggie or alcoholic.

Good for you for teaching your son to be silent in the face of absolute rudeness. This is a good time to talk to ds about frustrations with our economy. Blessings and Prayers for you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Dont feel too bad because homeless people get monthly checks...ie: SSI and Financial Assistance but they just spend badly I guess
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Some of those people holding signs actullay make pretty good money. It's sad because there are some who are legit and need money, and then there are others that found a way to be lazy and make more money standing at a corner instead of actully doing a full days work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Ummm you have to have a residence to get SSI or welfare.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jul. 25, 2009