What is the hardest thing you have ever had to go through?

I have to go to jail for slapping my SO ( bc he cheated) for 30 days.
Today my bank account got suspended for 90 days because 2 checks bounced and i didnt have money to buy the twins formula.
I cried in walmart and yelled at the cashier even though it wasnt her fault ( i feel baaaad!!)
So i went to Social Services to see what they can do (like give me formula, refer me to a church or something) and they said they might have Child services look into my case because i cant afford to feed my kids. OF COURSE I CAN. I just was put it a bad situation today.
Ugh. Im seriously being tested the worst right now. But hey, what goes around comes around. Next step: something amazing is going to happen and all this crap is going to seem like nothing.

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, this website is suppost to be for helping moms, and being there for them in times of need. I really hope all you "women" feel a great sense of accomplishment after all the hurtful things that u said.
    I asked this question to hear other people's stories so i wouldnt feel so bad that i had an awful day.
    \Just remember...what goes around comes around.
    And since im deleting this account in a second, i have no problem whatsoever saying:
    burn in hell mother fu*kers.HALF THE PEOPLE ON HERE ARE PIECES OF SHI* ANYWAYS.
    HAVE FUN DEBATING ABOUT FORMULA VS BREASTFEEDING, CIRC VS NOT CIRC. EVERYONE IS GOING TO HAVE THEIR OWN OPINION SO STOP ASKING "SHOULD I..."
    I CHOOSE NOT TO SURROUND MYSELF WITH NEGATIVE PEOPLE, BECAUSE ALL IT DOES IS BRING YOU DOWN.SO EAT SHI*, AND REMEMBER, WHEN YOUR SO CHEATS ON YOU A MILLION TIMES, HAS A BABY WITH YOUR MOM, AND TAKES ALL YOUR MONEY...THERES A REASON. KARMA IS A BITCH AND YOU DESERVE IT CUN*
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 3:57 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• By the way, the checks that bounced werent mine. They were a check written to me. Why is that my fault? Bank said there is nothing they can do to un-suspend my account. uugghhh.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Oh that sucks. Any churches or food pantry's around that could help? Just make sure the house is clean and safe and you have food in the house. It should be fine.

For me...my worst thing had to be when my first hubby died while I was 26 weeks pregnant.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:30 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Brestfeed!
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 1:32 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• gailllll:
    really? because i breastfed for 4 months and couldnt any longer.
    I am doing it alone and cant have the SO hold one when he is crying his eyes out while im feeding one. And thats not exactly an answer to the question. I wanted to read other peoples answers so i would feel like my situation isnt as bad as it seems.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:37 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Ok I am considered a breastfeeding nazi (lactivist), but what do you suggest she do while waiting for a milk supply? GaillAZ...hummmm. It costs money to rebuild a supply, and time. Specially for twins. When you come up with a real suggestion that will work like within the next day or so let her know.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:37 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• sounds pretty scarey. Said a prayer for you and your family.
    Go to WIC. We had a rough time once and they gave me some emergency formula for my twins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• The hardest day of my life was waiting in the Doctors office to hear the test results that came back positive that my 2 year old Son had Spinal Muscualr Atrophy and would never walk. I thought I was going to die right there.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 1:39 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Your pedi might be able to help as well.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:39 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• call H&W, call wic, call churches they all can help, I'm sorry what you going through.

The hardest thing I ever had to go through was when I gave birth to my 1st baby at 20 weeks and watched him die in the palm of my hand and couldn't do anything about it.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2009