Octomom has signed the contract, now will you boycott it?

She has signed the contract for a reality series. The children will make $250.00 per day. Some are wanting to boycott and thus, the show will go down the toilet real fast, so to speak, if no one will watch. So, I know I will not watch and will boycott it. Will you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I will most certainly boycott that show. She was completely irresponsible and now she wants fame and fortune for her irresponsibility? She probably had that in mind when she did all of this. I will not support that.
    luvmycutebaby

Answer by luvmycutebaby at 12:09 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Even if I wanted to watch it I would not be able too. DH an i agree on what shows too watch and he hates shows like jon&kate and the duggars because he understands, that they get the big bucks for having just a bunch of kids! plus she is just a money hungry fake lipped wishey washey person with more kids then most married people can deal with
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I will not watch it. Not because i want to boycott the show but because it does not interest me. I do not like Jon and Kate plus 8 or the Duggars, so why would i want to watch a show with the octomom? More power to anyone who wants to watch it. Boycotting a show is pointless IMO.
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I say boycott it. Why help that woman get rich?!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I don't watch Reality Shows, and I do not plan on EVER supporting Octomom. The taxpayers of California shouldn't want to support her anymore than they already have...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:27 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I'm not a fan of reality tv, but if Jon and Kate have one why can't octomom? I wont watch it, but I wont boycott it either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Unless you're a neilsen family your viewing of the show won't make a difference. You can boycott the supporters of the show by not buying their products!
    beccimae

Answer by beccimae at 6:58 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I am a reality show junkie....but that's one show I will not watch. BOYCOTT!!!
    Babykitty

Answer by Babykitty at 6:59 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Honestly, I probably will watch an episode or two, just out curiosity.
    LaurenM2107

Answer by LaurenM2107 at 6:59 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• nope i will not ever watch it. i totally disagree with what she did. i will not support that kind of "behavior" (for lack of better word.) she is totally exploting those kids (just like kate from jon and kate plus 8) and i don't agree with it at all. so no i will not watch it. i feel bad for those kids i don't think she has any right to still have those kids. she is not mentally there at all.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Jul. 25, 2009