Anti Depressants?

Hi Ladies
Well I've been going through hard times for months maybe even years long hard background but long story short things are good now i have a home a "husband" although he causes a lot of stress. two beautifull 21 mo old twin boys wahm everythings fine.... but.... i get very depressed and it's usually the tiniest thing that will trigger it and will last all day even days. i smoke pot and that doesn't seem to work and lately i started taking vicodines for the body aches... my queistion is what are the common drugs available what should i be asking a doctor are there any other suggestion you may have to offer?
thank you in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Health

• I feel your pain...And all the stress and little things that just piss you off! I went to my doctor and told her that I REALLY needed an anti-depressant she gave me Citalopram which is the CHEAP but GOOD generic for Celexa. I feel so much better...Less stressed less pissy and I can even stand to talk to my husband when before I could really care less about him. Now I feel back to normal and I feel more organized in my thoughts. I have been taking them for a year. I am starting to get were I can go awhile without. BUT I know when I better go get my refill. Being a mom of a couple kids at once is TUFF. And there is nothing wrong admiting to yourself that you may need a pill for depression..In the end It really helped my marriage. And Your babiesdon't need to see mommy feeling down all the time. I feel I can let loose more and play and spend more quality time with my 3 boys. 1-1yr and 2 -2yr boys. Talk to your doc I'm glad I did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Taking antidepressants without therapy is like taking pain killers for a broken leg without putting a cast on the leg..

Answer by rkoloms at 9:38 AM on Jul. 25, 2009