GOOGLE

Are there any moms making money by posting links on or for Google? I mean have you more than replaced past income?

Gen5020

Asked by Gen5020 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• I usually don't reccommend spending money to learn about it, but I am an experienced blogger and recently did a review on this eBook. (NO, I don't recieve commission, I just made this blog for reference and to help people looking for WAH.

Anyways, the book is easy enough for any beginner. It teaches you step by step what to do to make money from it. I have never made money from google in the past, but it even helped me to learn how to market better and gave me more links for free content.

TarasExtraIncome.blogspot.com

I update it often, so if you have something you'd like to see, let me know.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I have been curious about this too, especially after seeing all the ads everywhere.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:21 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Making money with google is not just placing random links. You have to find some products that people like and buy and there isn't a lot of competition. It does take a lot of research and you can make a good living. My advice is to do your research and get this book. This book will show you the ropes and is the reason I make money online: Click Here for the book.

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:34 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I used it.  I didn't see much results.  There are so many other options available these days.  For instance, Clickbank has a new style of ad you can add to your blog or website too.  Check my blog and look at the side panel, those ads are Clickbank ads:  Mavi's Home Work

Also, some companies, I have not checked out yet are:  AdAgency1, Ad Brite, BlogHer, Chitka.  Hope this helps.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2009