Baby wont stop moving... will they be like this when he/shes born?

My baby didnt move all day. my babies' dad just got home about 2 hrs ago and since he got here the baby will not stop moving! its hurting me and making me have to pee every ten mins literally! will the baby be like this when he/she is born? my first is three and never did this so idk whats going on. im due aug 25 if that has anything to do with it lol. and is there a way to get the baby settled down? i have to sleep sometime lol!

mommykayti

Asked by mommykayti at 2:17 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lol. Well I hate to say it but yes it is possible the baby will be like that after he/she is born. My DD used to do that too when I was pregnant and anytime her dad comes home now she pretty much acts like that. She has always gotten really excited about daddy. Good luck.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 2:20 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• i'm in the same boat. but he is just moving all the time in my tummy causeing braxton hicks to go on. bugs me so much. i'm not sure if they will be moving this much after they are born. my first one barely moved at all and now god he doesn't stop so we are hoping since this one is moving alot inside he will be calm outside.
    bkwrmem

Answer by bkwrmem at 2:20 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• No i don't think baby will be a wiggle worm .. but never no every baby is diffrent... when i was pg with sons couldn't sleep if hubby touched me... only way i could sleep with daughter is he had to hold my belly lol she would kick till he touched me.. congrats
    twistedcandy

Answer by twistedcandy at 2:21 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• My first two were very active in the womb and after they were born they were the same. My youngest was much less active and is still the mello one.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:22 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Oh goodie! lol. since i posted the question i've went pee three times and i'm holding in the fourth as i type! my first never did this and was a very calm baby. now is a different story lol but anyways is there any way at all to calm the baby down so i can at least fall asleep? i'm so exhausted and my three year old wakes up about 8 or so and its going on 3!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 2:38 AM on Jul. 25, 2009