pink eye home treatments

So I have pink eye and have been to the Dr and was treated, I never asked if my kids get it if I can use the same drops, does anyone know is it ok to use eye drops on a 6 month old and 3 yr old and als any home treatment you can share......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Health

• looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:30 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Delilah Segura in Lubbock, Texas -
    Whenever my child has pink eye, I mix equal amts of honey and milk and soak a cotton ball half wet and "drip" solution into affected eye several times a day. It will sting, but it will kill the infection as honey is a natural antiseptic. Usually starts to clear up in 10-12 hours. Be sure and use a new cotton ball for each treatment so as not to reinfect your eye.

Jun 17, 2009

20 Yes
    6 No
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:31 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I googled it and these are the things I came up with up above
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:32 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• my friends brother put hand sanitizer in his eye to get rid of it, but I wouldnt try it cuz it would hurt. He said he got it while deployed and thats what they did for treatment
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• If you're breast feeding all you need is a couple drops of breast milk in the eyes a couple times a day. This will work for you and your children, it's amazing. And free.

Good luck.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 2:58 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Breast milk :)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 7:37 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Breastmilk really does work

Answer by rkoloms at 9:37 AM on Jul. 25, 2009