My arthritis is KILLING me tonight!

Will someone PLEASE get me something to drink from the kitchen? PLEASEY PLEASE?? I'll be your friend! I'll share pain meds after my new insurance kicks in on the first and I can get my pain meds refilled!
My son left my crutches Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the waaaaaaaaaaaaay over there*points across the room*!!!

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 2:32 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• aawww I'm sorry, I wish I can get you something to drink, that sucks I hope your pain goes oway
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:45 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Is that what it is? I swear, my hips hurt and now when I bend down I actually say, ugh! WTH is happening to our bones? Even my elbows hurt! I have always had knee problems but not like now. Sorry girl. You need to but those pinchy grabber things they sell.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I'm in the bedroom(I moved the puter here last week or was it two weeks ago?) So I'm not really CLOSE to the kitchen right now....I have to pee now too. Can someone take my bladder to the bathroom too while they're getting me a drink too? lol...
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:52 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:57 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Oh and any other night my son would be WIDE awake late on a Friday night, but what does he go and do after playing with mama's crutches(And leaving them WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy over there*points for dramatic effect*...He goes and zonks out on my bed. Nooooooooooooooooooo couldn't sleep on his OWN bed. Look at them over there. the dog has MY pillow, Ben is all sprawled out like he owns the place...ugh!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:00 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• aw honey i'm so sorry!!! i feel for you, i wish i could help!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:42 AM on Jul. 25, 2009