OK, I am sad now with the death and homeless questions, lol so.....

What have you ever pooped out that looked exactly like it did when it went in?
For me it is corn and tomato seeds. I know, gross but hey it is just for fun.

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 2:35 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My oldest son was about 9 months old and He pooed in the bathtub which was bad enough on it's own but it was neon green.. looking I freaked out and was holding a naked wet baby running to my hubby who was in the kitchen with my grandparents (we were visiting at the time) and screaming hysterical that something was horribly wrong with our baby.. They all paniced and were like what ... I said he's pooping neon green. They all got really silent looked at each other and said Nikki you gave him green ketchup last night and then they started laughing hysterically!! I was like Oh...then it registered and I was laughing too as I went cleaned the tub and finished his bath.. Green Ketchup... Good grief!! The things we come across during diaper changes...
    Tygermommanikki

Answer by Tygermommanikki at 3:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• LOL wow.

Um some sunflower seeds...not the inside, but the shell cuz I swallowed some on accident. It was painful
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:41 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Dom! lol! Sunflower shells hurt? That is so cute. I like you! So honest and hmmm innocent? j/k
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:45 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• mixed nuts
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I would have to say the most recent experience would be with a green colored Slurpee I got from 7eleven! I was freeked out at first until I remembered the Slurpee I had the night before. LOL
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I bought my almost 4 year old that starburst liquorish and he pooped in lime green and purple colors I was so freaked out I thought he was sick I even made my hubby come look, but then I remember what he ate

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:49 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I like you too gigi...ur fun.

Im always honest. My moms the epidemy sp? of a blunt personality, like she says things and doesnt think about it first, even if its offensive, or gross, or just way tmi,

so I just became like that but not as vulgar I hope.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• my son does lol, but i guess thats normal in babies
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:54 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Answered at 1:49 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 by:

* looovemybabies

looov...

I bought my almost 4 year old that starburst liquorish and he pooped in lime green and purple colors I was so freaked out I thought he was sick I even made my hubby come look, but then I remember what he ate

OMG OMGOMGOMFG, I can't stop laughing!
    "Uhhh, Honey, our son's shittin rainbows!"
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:55 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• AHAHAHA! Made him come and look, I remember freaking the hell out when my boy was a newborn and he pooped like cottage cheese and greenish and the nurse said, that is normal maam........yeah, no cottage cheese for me for years.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2009