Suggestions/personal experiences? Need Help....

Ok so ive been trying to get pregnant for like almost 6 months now. I had my Mirena IUD taken out the begining of January. And statred to take Seasonale pills for only 2 months before we decided to have a baby. (Seasonale makes u have a period every 3 months) So i had my period the month i was supposed to according to the birth control pills then i skipped 2 periods so far (like the BC is supposed to do) and am waiting to see if i have a period this month. How long does BC take to get out of your system? and is there anything i can do to help it out of my system? Wanna have a baby soon....please help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try a body detox or a cleansing
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• i HAVE done these things and still no results.....i even tried taking antibiotics to see if the old wives tale about antibiotics and BC would work but no such luck..... im at a loss here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Hmm, that's weird. My cousin was on BC for like 3 yrs then decided to get preggo and stopped taking it and within the next month, she got pregnant. Have you tried talking to a doctor about conceiving? Read the side effects of that birth control, it may be possible that u damaged something because of it. Everything has a risk.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 4:22 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Everyones body reacts to birth control differently. It could take a month for you body to get back on tract, or it could take 3 months. There is no way to know. Depending on your age, if you are over 35 and have been try to have a baby for 6 months (sex during ovulation, no BC, watching for fertility) than you can go see a doctor. If you are younger than 35 than it is suggested you wait 12 months unless you notice that you are not getting your period regularly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• sometimes a year !! thats what i heard all depends on how long you were on it for took my sister when she got off 8 months to conceive ! good luck
    !
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I've read from the mirena information that it can take a year for you to get your full fertility back after having it removed. Talk to your doctor some more and see if there isn't anything else you can do.
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 12:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• My only real advice, is to stop thinking about it. I was off birth control totally for 6 months before I got pregnant. I started to get really frustrated and upset because it just wasn't happening, so finally I decided I was done trying. I stopped trying to chart my cycle, stopped planning sex for certain days and then, guess what, it happened. Just try to relax and stop thinking about it constantly. It will happen for you. If you still aren't pregnant in a year, talk to a doctor about it, until then, don't worry.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 1:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2009