whats the most bada$$ thing you have ever done???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• would have to be having sex on a street corner in the middle of a very urban area! legs up in the air and all, not discreet about it at all that night!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:00 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• hiked down a steep cliff to the beach below on a ridiculous rain-eroded trail.. so scary. it was fun when i was a teen, but i'd NEVER do it again. safety first! LOL
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:00 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• ummm... brought a bag of pot onto a plane into a different country. Not the smartest thing to do, won't do it again and I was lucky I didn't get caught!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

---------------
    didnt u watch harold & kumar: escape from guantanamo???!? LOL bad idea!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Had sex bent over our car on a cliff in Mexico with my then husband. Damn! I am so different now! At least I have stories to tell the grandchildren. I am sure I have done something else but it is over 10 years old......
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:08 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• When I was younger I got into an altercation at a bar with a guy. I was tipsy and so was he and he thought he could call women b@tches and what not and I spoke up and got in his face and he pushed me and I punched him and kicked his little jewels. Fighting a guy is probably not the wisest thing I ever did and thankfully there were other people there to stop him from ending me, but at the time, in the moment...booy did I ever feel like a little bad a$$!!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 3:16 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• well i just keyed my husbands car "fuck juan" because i'm CRAZY. i dont know what came over me, i was at my friends house and asked him to come over and he said 'FUCK YOU' then he hung up on me (he said it was because i was being rude earlier and i was) so i drove home from my friends house and keyed his car... i feel bad and wish i didnt, but i did. and that was the craziest thing i ever did in my life.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:21 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Aw! ok, I remember one now. I single handedly planned, convinced the prospective clients that our company was BIG and landed the biggest contract for my then husband to get his business going. He makes 60+k a year and now he says he can't pay child support. Blah! I knew he was in it for my know how and looks. j/k
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:22 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• had sex with my husband in the car. while he was driving. down the interstate. at 80 miles an hr. gets me hot just thinking about it.
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 4:45 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Oh God, Ive done tons of bad ass stuff. Had sex with DH on the couch at work, I once was sailing on a small boat in the ocean and jumped in with a pod of dolphins nothing happened thank God, but it was then that I realized that you can become physically exhausted from swimming in the ocean very very quickly - I don't ever recommend doing this. When I was 19 I jumped in my car and drove 12 hours through the night, by myself to the Outer Banks, N.C. and spent the weekend with friends on the beach, the drive home was not as fun. Once, in another country my girlfriends and I met up with some guys, smoked all of their pot and left. I punched my ex boyfriend in the face when I caught him cheating on me, I then went to the most popular bar in town and wrote that he has genital wort's on the inside of the girls bathroom stall. I used to spin donuts in my car when it snowed all the time. -CONTINUED
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Jul. 25, 2009