Family and get togethers?

So my babyshower is comming up as I have mentioned before and Im caught in the middle of drama but want to difuse it.

My hubby doesnt want to invite his cousins because they have been really awful to me in the past. I talked to my mom about it and she said we should just to try and mend burnt bridges and leave the drama behind.

But even though he has agreed to think about it I have it in the back of my mind that they are going to try and be how they were before and my family is going to flip out on them. Part of me believes that and the other thinks that maybe they arent so childish anymore and can put the differences aside.

so 50/50 chance is what I see.

what do you ladies think. should we invite them in attempts to end the DRAMA or just cut our losses??

thanks in advance

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 3:05 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I think its a good idea to try to mend family ties, family should always try to forgive one another and accept each others differences and personalities. I know though it is easier said then done....so good luck!!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 3:14 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I would give them another chance, but that's just me
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:14 AM on Jul. 25, 2009