What's ur moms personality?

Do you take after her, honestly?

Im just wandering. So many people admit to being like their parents and I think its cute and funny because usually those traits will get passed for generations. So do you take after ur mommy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG! I so do not take after mom, I have my dads personality, features and outlook and she was always angry at my dad, so you do the math. Daddy died in 2000 and my life has never been the same. She actually has me here like I was her SO!!!! I can't do anything by myself and when I do (which I am tomorrow, gonna go swimming at my friends house with my son), she gives me a big guilt trip and watch, I'm NOT going to go!!! GRRRR, son suffers and I get mad=mom is happy!!!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:49 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• yes i do. exactly like her
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:38 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• My mom is blunt. She has no care for what others think of her and lives however she wants, does what she wants, and says what she wants. She has been referred to as the GOD FATHER of the family because her word is law. She always gives tmi so you cant be very modest to be around her.

I guess Im like her. Im honest, dont take any offense from others, i did big time when i was younger, but now I just dont care, I dont have a filter for my mouth either, I've been told I give tmi but most people like that because they feel open around me so i wouldnt change it.
    But yes Im like her in many ways
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:43 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• My mom is really nice, she is honest but she will find the nicest way to tell you and not hurt your feelings, she is very caring, everyone that meets her loves her, she has a hard time telling us kids no, she helps us out every way she can, she never shows when her feelings are hurt, my mommy is so wonderful, it's a blessing to have a mommy like mine just one mothers day is not enough for her she needs to be celebrated everyday of the year, she's my mommy and I love her and if I ever loose her that will be the most saddest depressing fricken day of my life, I hope she lives for ever and did I mention she is a fabulous cook

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:51 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I never wanted to be like my mom and I was a better mother because of that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I must admit, I take after her, she takes after her mother and I had them both to teach me. I am extremely like her mother being around her for so long but we are basically one in the same. She will never admit to being like her mother since she prefers her dad but she is a lot like her. I think I have some of my dad in me however it is so much like her and grandma it's indistinguishable so I freely admit to being like my parents and proud of it. I would hate to be like the neighbors parents, LOL. That would leave some doubt as to who my true parents are, LOL.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 7:41 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Oh hell no! My mom is the most self-centered narcisstic woman who ever walked the earth,and I've centered my life around being the exact opposite of her.I've heard that I take after my dad who died when I was 17.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:43 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• What I remember of my mom was that she was a down-to-earth person who was very giving and loving. She was active in the community and church, she was involved with many of those parties where you sell stuff and earn money (Tupperware, home interior stuff, crystal stuff, etc.). She had a lot of friends from all walks of life and never put anyone down for having too little. She taught us laughter, fun, hard work, earning and caring for what you have, and responsibility. She LOVED to bake! She went to ceramics and brought home things that she had painted. Our house was always neat as a pin. We lived in the country and had very little money, but we never knew it or felt poor.
    No, I'm not like here, although I wish I could be. I'm sure if she hadn't died when I was a girl I would have been raised to be more like her.
    She has been and always will be my hero. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:41 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I am nothing like my mom or dad nor do I look like anyone, and my hubby says the same. I think i was adopted or stolen. My mom is a pushover with my dad and I damn sure argue with my husband. My mom likes to think if you dont talk about a problem it goes away im total opposite.
    vanessa432

Answer by vanessa432 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 25, 2009