Mid-night snacks?

what do you ladies usually eat when its late and ur on cafemom, if anything at all, do you wish you could have something else?

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ice cream or a scrabled egg with cheese and ham in it......... sometimes a salad.... just varies!

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:02 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Im going to have a bowl of cereal. I wish I had candy but I put myself on restriction in attempts to save from a big dental bill or going over on my insurance. I cant tell if my teeth are sensitive because of a cavity or pregancy and if it is a cavity I dont want to make any more

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:45 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I wish I had ice cream but I have yogurt....bleh....not the same when you want the real thing

Answer by pnwmom at 3:48 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I want some chocolate but I am not going to eat any its to late but I WANTS it lol

Answer by SarahMerritt_22 at 3:51 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I try not to eat anything, but if I do it's anywere from ice cream or candy

God how I love candy it's pathetic I'm as bad as my son and his only almost 4

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:55 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Cereal or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The other night I made triple chunk brownies! Yum.

Answer by Jeckers at 3:58 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I usually make a peanut butter sandwich. Tonight I cut a couple of slices from a block of cheese in the fridge. It varies for me as well and I try to stay away from ice cream and candy to avoid any more cavities.

Answer by sandy_cheeks at 4:06 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I always have a bowl of cocoa krispies, or mixed cereal, honey nut cheerios and honey bunches of oats. I just HAVE to have cereal at night/2am.

Answer by Mamasita98 at 4:19 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• mmMm.. i just remembered i have half a german chocolate cake sitting in my fridge. i'll be back in 10 minutes! LOL

Answer by rAbella at 4:27 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• LOL rAbella! I have a cheese cake to make..... MMMMMM!!! that cake sure does sound good! now i'm really hungry!

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:37 AM on Jul. 25, 2009