IF YOU HAD A TERMINAL ILLNESS....

AND YOU KNEW YOU COULD DIE AT ANYTIME.IVE HAD HEART SURGERIES WITH A SEVERE HEART PROBLEM,DO YOU THINK ITS WRONG FOR ME IF I HAVE THE MONEY TO TRY WHAT I WANT AND DO WHAT I WANT BEFORE I DIE? MYN KIDS THINK I SHOULD HAND THEM OVER MY MONEY....

RUSTI44

Asked by RUSTI44 at 4:03 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think you should do what you want with YOUR money. It is sad that your kids told you that.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i think it's sad that they might have actually verbalized how they wish you'd give them your money instead of do what you wish. but i still think you should be responsible and leave them with something. but you deserve to live what's left of your life to the fullest. i'm sorry to hear about your condition. i'm praying for you to beat the odds. good luck & god bless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• This is a stick up! Hand them over all your money!, no you do what you want to do as long as it won't worsen your heart.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 4:12 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Hell we could all go help you get into all kinds of mischief.  Honey you do what you want.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:14 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• You go for it! Go spend your money on everything that you can and want to do. I would I cant believe your kids said that! My mom has a lot of health problems and I want her to do the same thing! I would never tell her to give us the money. That's just selfish and plain out rude. You go have fun and if nothing happens O well you had fun and remember God can do anything. ( sorry if I offended you saying that about God I just believe so much)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I think it's selfish of your children to expect you to hand over your money. Do what you want with it. If my kids pulled that on me, I'd spend as much as I could, and then leave the rest to charities.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 4:49 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• i agree with the first anon
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:04 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• i believe in god no offense. i have a baby witrh god and he needs to see his mama again.
    RUSTI44

Answer by RUSTI44 at 5:34 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• That is heartbreaking, I'm sorry to hear your children feel this way. You should spend the money they way you see fit. You worked hard for it your entire life, why do they feel they deserve any money.
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 6:26 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Dam that sounds fucked up cuz what they are saying is u r already dead, however u really are not. Personally if I had a terminal illness i would first make sure my after death affairs were in order. Pay for my expenses or something to that effect since u can't really trust people to do what u need done, make sure life as it is continues as is as much as possible after I am gone, to the best of my hereafter ability and yes do anything I would like to experience in life, bungee jump, skydive whatever.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 7:46 AM on Jul. 25, 2009