Anyone On??

Apparently this is the slow part of the night! (or morning..) I'm trying to prepare my hubbys laptop for shipment to Iraq and having a HELL of a time! Just got it repaired for the 3rd time in 4 months and now having to reinstall all the programs and trying to learn how to convert Itunes music into MP3 format so it will play with Windows Media (technology can be annoying!)

Just wondering if I was alone tonight of if somone else is on!!

07lilmama1108

Asked by 07lilmama1108 at 5:40 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm still on for some reason, But I need to go to sleep! I am officially stressing out about child support court on Monday.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 5:55 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Yep, I'm awake. Suffering from insomnia tonight/this morning. I am currently catching up on my soaps (AMC, DOOL, OLTL). I'm also addicted to Latte Land...haha
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 5:51 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I'm here. I work 3rd shift so I'll be up a little longer
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 6:00 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• YAY! i'm not alone!!!! i'm getting so frustrated, found out I now have to buy a $30 program to get itunes and windows media player to work together (COMPLETE BS!) so I might just break down and get itunes installed even tho we no longer have any ipods! Plus we will be switching to Zunes in a couple mos and Zune won't work with Ipod format... hubby spent 4 MONTHS getting his music on here and he's going to have to do that again or waste the $30...

I'm very frustrated right now..... looks like an all nighter.

07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:04 AM on Jul. 25, 2009