what to do ?baby shower at restaurant

What are some things to do at a baby shower being held at a restaurant, what games can be played that don't need a lot of props? Any other advice on how to make a shower at a restaurant more enjoyable than just eating? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I threw a friends baby shower at a restraunt, but they had a back room. I have also been to a wedding reception at the restraunt. So if you can I would def find a restraunt that has a back room where you can be seperated from other customers, otherwise it will be a little difficult to play games and pass around gifts.
    http://www.babyshowers.info/
    this is one of my fave sites to look for ideas. Good luck!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:26 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• A restaurant baby shower? Umm, never heard of that. I would think it would be too much attention. I wouldn't play games though. I dunno. Not a good idea. I've been to a wedding reception too and the restaurant placed covers so that dining guests wouldn't be staring. Hopefully yours will. Good luck.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 7:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• it is in a seperate banquet room so dont have to worry about other people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jul. 25, 2009